We hear our customers and respond
If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received, we advise you to contact the person who dealt with your initial requirements as they are best placed to put the matter right as quickly as possible.
Should you still be dissatisfied with the action, you can make a formal complaint thru the following channels:
- Visit our Customer Service Counter at:
4th Floor Yuchengco Tower, 500 Quintin Paredes Street, Binondo, Manila
- Call us at (632) 628- 8628 or (632) 242 – 8888 local 8628
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Fax us at (632) 8621
- You may also fill out the form in this link - http://www.malayan.com/contact.
Details of your Complaints/Enquiries
In order for us to resolve your complaint accordingly, we will highly appreciate
provision of the following details below:
- Account Information – Assured’s Name/Policy Number/Product Name
- Contact Details – mobile phone number or your preferred method of contact. Should you wish to be called during certain hours, please let us know.
- Complaint Information – incident report indicating what your complaint is about, what happened, date of incident, and who were involved. If you have evidence to support your complaint, please provide this to us as well.
Once we receive this information, we will act and investigate on your complaint and work towards a resolution.
If you still feel that your complaint has not been resolved fairly, please inform us and you will be advised on the alternative resolution by our Company.
Lastly, we believe that you are entitled to efficient, honest and fair treatment in your dealings with us. We want to know if we can improve our service and welcome your feedback. If we have also exceeded your expectations, we would be glad to hear them too.